NAFA I&E Features Advanced Sessions for Corporate Veterans!
NAFA has planned a complete track of sessions at the 2011 I&E just for veteran corporate fleet managers. Designed to meet your higher-level needs, these sessions will be delivered by some of the premier captains of the industry who will provide you with the strategic outlook you need to succeed today and tomorrow. Every session will include interactive dialogue and discussion so you can take part in the learning experience and not just listen to another talking head.
If you are a seasoned corporate fleet manager you will want to attend these sessions!
1. The Mobilization of Fleet Management – Discover how to apply technology through an integrated approach that ensures a successful transition from a web-based system to a hybrid of web- and mobilized systems.
2. How Do You Get Remote Drivers to Change Behaviors? Experts in adjusting behavior will share ideas that are proven to work, including initiatives that will have a positive impact on safety, costs, and operational efficiency.
3. The Consultants Are Here, What Do I Do Now? If your employer is entering into a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arrangement with consulting firms you need to attend this session so you can understand the consultant’s approach in assessing your processes, tools, capabilities and systems.
4. It’s Coming… IFRS Convergence! Do You Know How It Will Impact Your Fleet? Experts in leasing, finance, and government regulations share their knowledge and answer your questions on the new FASB rules, expected to be adopted in 2011. If you lease your vehicles this will change how you do business.
5. Impacting Used Vehicle Values – Learn the latest economic and business trends and forecasts for the used vehicle market and how you should be positioning your fleet for optimum return.
6. Straight Talk from Fleet Leasing Executives – Rub elbows with the top executives at all the major fleet management companies in this interactive, up-close exchange.
7. OEM Panel Session – Rub elbows with the top fleet executive from all major auto and light-truck manufacturers in two rapid-fire Q&A sessions.
8. Congratulations, You’re The Global Fleet Manager! Now What? Top executives share how they identified and overcame obstacles to effective global fleet management, including dizzying regulations, privacy laws, accounting standards, cultures, business practices, labor skills and technology levels.
9. Comprehensive Safety Analysis 2010: Just the Facts – Do you know your new safety score? You can start figuring it out by attending this session on the new rating system used by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to score drivers and employers on the safety of their operations.
10. Managing Through Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures – More than just case studies, this session features expert direction and strategies for a successful transition of fleet assets from one company to another.
And of course I&E still includes all the networking so important to how you do business and sustain your relationships. From the informal classroom “corporate workshop,” to the always-fun Welcome Reception, numerous intimate coffee breaks, special meals, and evening programs, NAFA is your place to meet everyone who is anyone in the fleet industry.
Registration and complete information to be available soon!
NAFA is your place for advanced fleet education and networking!
2011 Institute & Expo, April 9 – 12, 2011, Charlotte, NC
NAFA Fleet Management Association
125 Village Boulevard, Suite 200
Princeton Forrestal Village
Princeton, NJ 08540