NAFA Philadelphia invites you to the beautiful DuPont Country Club on October 10th 2012 for the annual Ride & Drive Event; where you’ll be able to get behind the wheel and drive many fleet vehicle offerings provided by our partner vehicle manufacturers.
Guest Presenter: Becky Mueller of the Highway Loss Data Institute – Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Topic: Recent Crash Test Criteria/Results and Their Effect on the Fleet Industry
Please note the following important details:
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive the vehicles
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided
- All attendees are eligible to win gift cards, manufacturer products, and other great prizes at the free luncheon raffle!
- The Ride-N-Drive will take place on actual Wilmington, DE roads
- The day concludes at your leisure
- This is a rain or shine event so be please come prepared
Attend to drive, attend to network, or attend for the presentation … as long as you don’t miss this fantastic event!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
DuPont Country Club
1001 Rockland Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
Registration is closed for this event.