NAFA Philadelphia invites you to the beautiful DuPont Country Club on October 9th 2013 for the annual Ride & Drive Event. Spend the morning learning about negligent entrustment and liability issues with John Cruickshank and the afternoon behind the wheel of many fleet vehicle offerings provided by our partner vehicle manufacturers.
Guest Presenter: John E. Cruickshank III of Alaniz & Schraeder, LLP
Topic: Liability Issues & Negligent Entrustment
A little about the Presenter & Presentation:
John speaks nationwide on fleet legal issues, specializing in mitigating existing liability that can’t be eliminated. He feels that “a lawsuit avoided, is better than a lawsuit won!”
Some points to be covered in the presentation are:
- To settle…or not
- The impact of ‘innocence’ on a lawsuit
- What’s “good evidence” and tips on creating it
- MVR and driver health records… balancing legalities with company policy
- And much, much more!
Please note the following important details about this event:
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive the vehicles
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided
- All attendees are eligible to win gift cards, manufacturer products and other great prizes at the free luncheon raffle
- The Ride & Drive will take place on actual Wilmington, DE roads
- The day concludes at your leisure
- This is a rain or shine event so please come prepared
Attend to drive, attend for the presentation, attend to network…just don’t miss this fantastic event!
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
DuPont Country Club
1001 Rockland Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
Registration is closed for this event.