Fleet Solutions for Fleet Professionals. NAFA, Moving You Forward.
By joining NAFA, you’ll connect with thousands of fellow fleet colleagues and vendors across the United States and Canada, giving you access to key fleet information quickly and easily.
Why Join? Networking. Education. Information Exchange.
Online research tools, NAFA e-Communities, legislative updates, and valuable products provide you accessible methods to getting the answers you need, when you need them. Making connections while volunteering on international and local committees plus traditional avenues of information exchange — local meetings, association-wide conferences, on-site educational sessions — round out the NAFA mix.
- Gain complete access to the NAFA and NAFAphiladephia web sites, offering you immediate networking opportunities using online colleague databases and research tools
- Ensure your profession is protected from lawmakers, legislators and others who affect your job. NAFA legislative counsels in Washington, DC and Ottawa, Ontario make sure that news of any legislation affecting the industry is immediately disseminated to members in both countries, so that you can respond quickly and take a proactive role
- Get help with fleet research using OPAX or one-on-one assistance from our staffed Fleet Information Resource Center
- Learn how to professionally manage your fleet, so you will become a greater asset to your employer. NAFA Education programs cover every aspect of fleet management, exploring cutting edge topics as well as core competencies of the profession.
- Receive member discounts on quality fleet education sessions or NAFA products.
- Earn professional recognition with NAFA’s Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) program and Certified Automotive Fleet Supervisor (CAFS) program
- Acquire new skills in planning, managing and organizing when volunteering for national and local committees in your profession, while developing your leadership potential
- Participate in international conferences and exhibit hall, gaining first-hand exposure to the latest solutions and experience in fleet management today
- Empower your company and yourself by joining the thousands of colleagues in NAFA, the association for professional vehicle management